Judi G. Reid advocates for the respect and dignity of all women, regardless of what friends, media and others convey.
Judi G. Reid is the founder of Women of Value. She is an Author, Advocate, and a Self Esteem Dream Life Coach for Women.
She understands what pain and rejection can do to a person. Six months prior to her mother’s death, her mother said to Judi, “I will hate you for the rest of my life and I’m sorry you were ever born!” Stunning words for anyone to hear and particularly from your own mother. For Judi, those words provided more insight into what she personally had endured and became the catalyst for Judi’s own healing journey.
Through her books, her coaching, and advocacy, her heartbeat is to help women move past the pain, rejection, and abuse and understand their true value, significance, and worth.
More About Judi
She makes her home in Virginia, celebrates 50 years of marriage and has two adult children.
She is a graduate of the College of Willian & Mary, pursued her graduate studies at the University of Virginia and Virginia Commonwealth University. She has received her Certificate of Completion from the Center for Biblical Counseling of the American Association of Christian Counselors and is a Certified Life Breakthrough Coach with Life Breakthrough Academy.
Judi also serves as an advocate against pornography and sexual addiction through several national and local ministries, e.g., the National Center on Sexual Exploitation, American Family Association, and SomebodysDaughter.org.
Hear more of Judi’s story by downloading the audio interview available on the right side of this page.
Facebook: Judi on Facebook
- Congressional Appointee to the White House Conference on Aging
- Contributing author to Cherish the Days by Martha Evans Sparks, The Power of Hospitality by Chuck and Kathie Crismier and The Art of Helping by Lauren Littauer Briggs.
- Contributor to the Saddleback P.E.A.C.E Plan with Chapter 1 of From Discovery to Recovery
- Contributed chapter “Rise Up! From Worthless to Priceless.” in Rock Bottom Is a Beautiful Place.
- Contributor to Gratitude Book Project: Celebrating 365 Days of Gratitude 2013
- Contributor to Gratitude Book Project: Celebrating 365 Days of Gratitude 2014
- Graduate of Christian Leaders, Authors, & Speakers Services (CLASS).
- Advocate against pornography and sexual addiction through several national and local ministries, e.g., the National Center on Sexual Exploitation, American Family Association, and http://www.SomebodysDaughter.org.
Other Places You May Have Seen Judi
She Is A Member Of…