Judi G. Reid advocates for the respect and dignity of all women, regardless of what friends, media and others convey.
Learn Judi’s story by downloading the audio interview available on the right side of this page.
Facebook: Judi on Facebook
- Celebrating 50 years of marriage, mother of 2 adult children.
- BA in education from the College of William and Mary
- Coach, Advocate and Author
- Graduate studies at University of Virginia and Virginia Commonwealth University
- Certificate of Completion from the Center for Biblical Counseling of the American Association of Christian Counselors
- Congressional Appointee to the White House Conference on Aging
- Contributing author to Cherish the Days by Martha Evans Sparks, The Power of Hospitality by Chuck and Kathie Crismier and The Art of Helping by Lauren Littauer Briggs.
- Contributor to the Saddleback P.E.A.C.E Plan with Chapter 1 of From Discovery to Recovery
- Contributed chapter “Rise Up! From Worthless to Priceless.” in Rock Bottom Is a Beautiful Place.
- Contributor to Gratitude Book Project: Celebrating 365 Days of Gratitude 2013
- Contributor to Gratitude Book Project: Celebrating 365 Days of Gratitude 2014
- Graduate of Christian Leaders, Authors, & Speakers Services (CLASS).
- Advocate against pornography and sexual addiction through several national and local ministries, e.g., the National Center on Sexual Exploitation, American Family Association, and http://www.SomebodysDaughter.org.
How to Work with Judi
- Check out her “Woman In The Mirror: You Are Made for More” system
- Judi mentors women privately and in groups. If you are interested in mentoring with Judi, download this assessment (you may need to click the Enable Editing button at the top), fill it out. and email it to email@example.com
What People Are Saying
“ Judi Reid has been very instrumental in helping me become the woman of value I now am. Judi has an intuitive gift to renovate your past beliefs about yourself for you to become not only a stronger woman but a woman who can make a difference.
She will be a godly mother, grandmother and friend all together in one loving person. She will lead you away from strongholds that hinder who you were designed to be. She is solid (won’t lead you astray), soundproof (will be your protection from outside voices) and special (will be your best friend).
To have her as a mentor will give you the peace to know you can do whatever God has called you to do.” – Annette Reeder