Attention: Women Who Feel Worthless
Who Want to Feel Priceless
“See Yourself As God Sees You:
How to Reclaim Your True Value in 21 Days or Less”
- Are you feeling worthless, trapped and guilty for thinking unchristian thoughts about your circumstances or a relationship?
- Do you feel hopeless, resigned to a situation you think can never change?
- Do you have trouble getting out of bed in the morning?
I’m Judi Reid and I grew up in a family that practically destroyed any self-esteem I tried to feel. This led me to make some poor decisions in dating relationships and the tapes carried over into my marriage and as a mother. I can remember hiding in my closet, curled up in the corner like a bird in a cage, crying, “Lord, take me. Please take me. I can’t do this anymore.” I was doing everything I knew how to do at the time, but constantly felt I was not good enough to be taking up space in the world. Especially when I became a Christian, I felt I’d never measure up to God’s standards with my guilt and shame. How could He possibly love ME?
Over 25 years ago, the Lord sent one strong Christian woman into my life who began to speak to me about how valuable I was in His eyes. I wept. My heart melted, in uncertainty, but with a yearning to believe. Learning and accepting the Truth of His Word, have given me freedom and hope. I want YOU to experience this same joy to rise up from your past, above your circumstances into the light of His presence and peace. When YOU look in the mirror, I want YOU to see yourself as God sees you: A Woman of Value.
If you’re suffering from low self-esteem, you may be experiencing some of the following:
- Feeling Like You Are Not Good enough
- You may be feeling like you’ll never measure up no matter how hard you try.
- Feeling like it’s all YOUR fault: Like something’s wrong with YOU
- Believing you’re alone and that no one else lives with your issues
- Hiding behind a mask – afraid of what people would think if they knew the truth
It Doesn’t Have To Be This Way Anymore!
Join me for my 21 Day Program:
Woman In The Mirror
When you participate in this exclusive training you’ll come away …
- Empowered with HOPE for change and strength through Christ
- Accepting that you are MORE than enough
- Assured it’s NOT all your fault
- Realizing that OTHER women HAVE walked in your shoes
- Knowing you HAVE a voice to speak the truth
- Knowing your life DOES matter and you DO make a difference
- Accepting that you ARE God’s Divinely designed, one-of-a-kind, woman of value
Each week, I will empower you with tools to live the next 7 days with new eyes, rise up from your past, above your circumstances into a life of His joy and peace. You will bloom in a community of other women like you.
Woman in the Mirror Program Includes
• Online Audios to help build your confidence and esteem, to find more joy and peace in life, Solid teaching on how you can rise above your environment, people and influences in your life. Practical ideas to help you focus more on your relationship with the Lord than your circumstances.
• Private Facebook Community here you’ll be joined by other women, dealing with similar issues in an inspirational environment. You’ll have a safe community of women with whom to enjoy the journey to true value and self-esteem.
• Customized Downloadable Worksheets featuring practical steps to help you change the way you see yourself as well as ways to reflect your new values in your home and community.
• Spiritual Tools to help you grow in your relationship with the Lord.
– Downloadable “Pretty Print” (Identity in Christ)
– Downloadable “Blessings Journal”
• 30-Minute Private Coaching Session by phone with your coach, Judi Reid.
What People Are Saying…
“Judi has an extraordinary passion to teach women they are valuable. Everywhere she goes she carries this calling, ready to reach out and touch the lives of those whom God puts in her path. Some of us, like Judi, may have been wounded on our journey. Her genuineness speaks love into the hearts of wounded women to bring them hope and empowerment.” – Georgia Shaffer, Author, Speaker, Certified life Coach, Columnist for Christian Coaching Today, Charter Board Member of International Christian Counseling Association.
Join us for 21 days
Woman in the Mirror